Add Reply
New Poll

TO MANY MORE, ODETTE & OMEGA
  • yrs
Posted On: Aug 9 2017, 10:04 PM
TO MANY MORE

It was a night like any other, except that it wasn't. Tonight marked the one year anniversary of the night that Baldor had married his beautiful wife; the fae woman, Odette. It hadn't been long after they had met, granted, but the bond between their souls had been remarkably strong ever since the beginning. The fact that they got married a few short months after meeting was no accident. Still, even now that a year had passed, the love between the two was no weaker than when they had shared their vows with one another.

Now, the police officer sat in wait for his pretty little date to arrive. She was usually very punctual, but of course, the dragon had arrived fifteen minutes early. He had had very fine wine brought to the table, which awaited being poured into two crystal clear glasses. Baldor was not usually one for the fancy dinners in places like this, but he really wanted her to impress her on this momentous occasion. He smiled just thinking about the fact that he had been with her for a year now. He could remember the night they met like it was just yesterday.

Baldor looked down at the table, and slightly adjusted the silverware so that it was straight again. He could have kept readjusting it for ages, but then a waiter walked up and informed him that his wife had arrived. The dragon looked up, smiling when he saw her. She was so beautiful.

• yrs
Posted On: Aug 9 2017, 10:38 PM
Love Everlasting.
Odette
Odette hurried as she finally found her way to the destination. She had been in a hurry ever since she was able to get off work. She wanted everything to be perfect! Which meant arguing a bit with the jeweler's over her present. She needed it to be beyond amazing for the evening. She couldn't believe it had been a year already. It felt like just yesterday they finished locked eyes and now they were celebrating something amazing. She hoped there was many more to come. But for now, she wanted to make him feel special. She even baked his favorite cake and packed it nicely to go along side dinner. She took a deep breath as she topped in her heels and looked up to the restaurant before her. This was the place.

She entered immediately being blown away by how fancy it was. It was almost a bit nerve wrecking. Her husband sure knew how to pick them. She slowly made her way to the front where a nicely dress waiter asked if she had a reservation. She smiled happily and asked if her husband hand arrived yet and was happily directed. Her heart was pounding with each step. Soon, she happily hurried to the table. Her eyes happily trailing along the scene. It was like a dream. She happily placed her things upon the table and wrapped her arms around the larger male placing a kiss on his lips.

"I didn't think you would be here so early. But you look amazing as always."

Tomorrow is even brighter than today when you are at my side.
thanks tayter
  • yrs
Posted On: Aug 10 2017, 09:05 PM
TO MANY MORE

Dear god, she was just so gorgeous. The moment the love of his life walked towards him, he stood up, reciprocating her kiss and hug by wrapping his arms around the woman, giving her a little spin as he locked his lips with hers. "Baby, you look incredible, as always," he said, setting her down on the ground and going to her side of the table, pulling her seat out for her. When she sat down, he would push her chair in for her, smiling all the way.

With that done, Baldor made his way back to his seat, slowly sitting down. He reached over the table, which was empty save for the silverware and a candle in the center, to hold his wife's hand. "So..." he said, grinning widely, looking at her with his most loving gaze, "...gifts before or after dinner? I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I do believe you'll love what I've procured." He smirked. It was true- he had gotten her something he believed would leave a big impression on the evening as a whole.

• yrs
Posted On: Aug 10 2017, 09:40 PM

Love Everlasting.
Odette
She sat down and crossed her legs as she was pushed into her chair. Her eyes never leaving her beloved. This was such a lovely evening and it seemed as though it could only get better from here. She chuckled a bit and rested her hands in her lap.

"Well, if you want to do gifts, we can. I think you will really like mine~. It's adorable."

She smiled and happily and hummed a bit while rolling her eyes. Her gaze looking to the candle which was dimly lit before for them. The mood was ever so romantic. Her hand lightly reached along the table and took his hand before smirking.

"I also made your favorite cake. Just a bit of dessert for our lovely dinner. Above other things that is."

thanks tayter

• yrs
Posted On: Aug 11 2017, 01:03 AM
TO MANY MORE

Just looking at Odette made Baldor's heart beat faster, his eyes almost watering with emotion. He didn't know how he ended up being this lucky. To be married to such a wonderful, beautiful woman. And to think, before she came along, he didn't even really know how to love. To think that she was the one who had changed that for him. It made him smile at all hours of the daym no matter what might be going on.

Looking down, Baldor saw the cake she was talking about. "Thank you so much, honey. You're the best," he said with a really big smile. When she mentioned 'other things', Baldor visibly seemed to redden. He could only guess as to what she might have meant by that. Most of them very, very exciting. But, now wasn't the time for that.

Reaching down underneath the table, at his feet, Baldor pulled out a small bag. First, he pulled out a small box. "I want you to open this one first," he began. Inside, she would find a silver locket in the shape of a heart, with what appeared to be a diamond in the center of the front. Inside, she would find their wedding portraits, one in which they were holding hands, and the other, kissing. Baldor smiled. hoping she found it just as beautiful as he found her.

• yrs
Posted On: Aug 11 2017, 06:46 PM

Love Everlasting.
Odette
Her eyes trailed along his cheeks and soon she began to chuckle. A small innocent humming taking place as she looked away. Well, as much as she loved her adoring husband, she couldn't help but get a bit embarrassed about how easily excitable he was. It was adorable. She stuck her tongue out slightly.

"Oh keep your shorts on your dork."

She joked before pausing at the sight of a present. She smiled and lightly took a hold of the box before opening. Her eyes brightening from the sight of the shiny attire. She loved that wedding picture of them. It was so beautiful and it brought back great memories of the best day of her life. She took a hold of the jewelry and happily placed it on herself.

"I love it Baldor! Thank you."

She then eagerly took a hold of her gift and passed it to him. Her smiled widening. It was a custom made wrist watch. From the appearance it was quite high end and she even got one of her favorite pictures of them together in it. It had been one of their lovely date nights.

"This ones for you~."

thanks tayter
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania realm of the seven Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥