Add Reply
New Poll

This is a Final Farewell.
  • yrs
Posted On: Jun 10 2017, 11:33 PM
This was honestly a long time coming. I admit that I did really try here but I think now is the time to move on.

I'm dealing with a lot of, to be blunt, shit in my life where my dog is dying. He has lymphoma aka a type of cancer where it has spread throughout his body. He's reached an all time low the past couple of days and I think it's time.

I'm also void of all rps on here and what partners I've had haven't returned and I don't seem to be getting any new ones. Which is fine considering how shitty life is right now for me.

So, with my life being as horrible as it is right now, I really cannot remain on here. I'm just taking up space at this point and I think it's better for me now to not be involved on any rp sites until my life, hopefully, gets better. I've also other things I'm dealing with in life that are pretty bad but that I choose not to discuss.

All I can say at this point is thanks for what time I spent on here and what memories I made. Please delete my stuff and fare thee well.
Admin
  • 22 yrs
  • married to
  • school, work, sleep & food
When it rains, I look for rainbows. When it
Posted On: Jun 10 2017, 11:42 PM
It's a sad time to see you go, Venus, but it's really important that you take care of yourself and everything going on around you! It's been a pleasure to do what plotting and roleplaying I did get to do with you, and I really wish you the best. If it comes down to it in the future, you're more than welcome to return. <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥