endless night, nova's wanteds
Admin
  • 25 yrs
  • In Love With
  • Birbs
Posted On: Apr 21 2017, 05:03 AM

----------

SINGLES

A list of my singles that don't have a specific wanted attached! Please PM me, post here, or inquire in the cbox/skype if you are interested in potential soulmate plots!

* denotes unfinished/in progress character

Auburn Bellamy * ✦ male, kitsune, old, homosexual

Juliet LeClaire ✦ female, merfolk, 16, demisexual

Kaede Nakajima ✦ female, phoenix, 27, demisexual

Kodiak Tikaani ✦ male, shifter, 18, demisexual

Silver Bells * ✦ genderfluid, unicorn, 18, gray-asexual

Ume Akiyama * ✦ female, phoenix, age, homosexual

----------

KIRIZAL'S FAMILY

This is an open wanted ad for Kiri's descendants! Here is Kiri's bio for reference. In a nutshell, Kiri had 6 children with his wife, Meli. After losing her, he decided to wander and lost all touch with his family. He doesn't know how many descendants he has. It was only recently that he decided he wanted to track them down and meet them. You are more than welcome to either make one of his children or one of his many great-grandchildren; just please let me know before you start.

5/6 of Kiri's children are open;
- 3/4 sons and 2/2 daughters available (can also be nb; genders are a placeholder)
- species are negotiable, but would prefer them being basilisks or (originally) mutants
- names must be assyrian/sumerian in origin
- must be younger than 8200 years old
- faces are completely open, with lighter hair colors preferred

grandchildren (unlimited);
- species/faces are completely open
- ages are also open but would prefer them being no older than 7800 years old

----------

ADOPTIVE MOTHER FIGURE

NAME: Gwyn (if you wish to change the name, please tell me first).
SPECIES: werewolf.
SEXUALITY: Open.
FACECLAIM: imai nobune, from gintama.

IN RELATION TO: adoptive mother figure to emrys morgan.

HISTORY: this is mostly up to you. gwyn can be from another wolf pack or she can have been born in the morgan pack. if from another pack, she must at some point join with the morgan pack and become close enough to rhys (emrys and caerwyn's father) for him to confide in her and be chosen as basically his right hand woman. gwyn was close to both rhys and eira, and in her original history, she had fallen in love with eira years before - but she chose to keep quiet. this is not set in stone, however, and details can be changed. gwyn became a second mother figure to caerwyn when he was born, and she raises emrys after his mother dies giving birth to him, protecting and teaching him. for more details, her original bio can be found here. essentially her history is tied with both emrys and caerwyn, so if you need a tl;dr hit me up on skype.

PERSONALITY: up to you! my only requirements would be that she's an incredibly loving and protective person towards her adoptive sons, but she is also the sort of person who takes absolutely no shits towards caerwyn's (or anyone else's) behavior. otherwise her personality is open.

CHARACTER STATUS: Available! i may require an audition.

----------

BIOLOGICAL MOTHER

NAME: Eira Morgan.
SPECIES: angel.
SEXUALITY: Open.
FACECLAIM: oichi, from sengoku basara.

IN RELATION TO: biological mother of emrys morgan.

HISTORY: other than what's shown in the bios for gwyn and emrys (if you need a tl;dr, hit me up on skype), her history is completely open. the original plot for her was that she died giving birth to emrys, and comes back later as an angel. it was also planned that gwyn had been in love with eira for years, which led to gwyn confessing her love for her while eira was pregnant with emrys, but this does not have to stay. when eira does come back as an angel, there's a good chance that all she remembers is being married to rhys - but doesn't remember yet having her sons and thus doesn't remember gwyn's confession. of course, this is not set in stone and can be changed. there's also a chance of her coming back and remembering everything, and has been hellbent on finding her loved ones ever since.

PERSONALITY: considering she's come back as an angel, you are free to mold it.

----------

akira shimizu

NAME: akira shimizu.
SPECIES: up to you!
SEXUALITY: open.
FACECLAIM: yatogami kuroh, from k-project.

IN RELATION TO: former charge for hayate ito.

HISTORY: akira was born into a priviledged family as the son of a powerful lord. hayate found him wandering lost in the woods and took him back home, the young boy trusting him immediately and hayate swearing to protect him from that day forward. the days they spent together were relatively peaceful despite talks of war becoming more frequent. after some time, the peasants rebel and attack their home, fed up with the unfair ruling of the lord. akira fights to protect his father, his home, with hayate right behind him to help him fight. unfortunately, this ends with hayate literally dying to protect him. what happens after this is up to you, since hayate could not find any trace of him after he came back as an angel.

PERSONALITY: akira was relatively sweet and kind to all who crossed his path, and fiercely protective of those he loves. his personality is mostly up to you, but i'd like to keep those aspects of it in place.

----------

members of stardust

so essentially this is an open wanted ad for the male idol group stardust. there are six members in all, each fulfilling a certain "role" in the group. this group is also relatively recently formed, possibly within the last year or so. they haven't known each other long, but there's a certain bond there between them.

face claims, ages, and species are completely open!

the leader --
name:
open

the cute face --
name: wren joyce
species: mage
reserved for nova

the bad boy --
name: satan
species: incubus
reserved for moe

the older brother --
name: saturn eldred
species: mutant
taken by ser - bio

the heartthrob --
name:
reserved for rain

the wild card --
name:
open

Admin
  • 25 yrs
  • In Love With
  • Birbs
Posted On: Jun 21 2017, 03:26 AM
fully updated <3
OOC Account
  • yrs
Posted On: Jun 25 2017, 11:12 PM
* RAISES HAND FOR CIRO *
Admin
  • 25 yrs
  • In Love With
  • Birbs
Posted On: Jun 25 2017, 11:28 PM
@SHIKI HE'S ALL YOURS BOO
Admin
  • 25 yrs
  • In Love With
  • Birbs
Posted On: Aug 4 2017, 02:38 AM
updated with two new ads!
  • Twenty-something yrs
Posted On: Sep 12 2017, 07:45 PM
Could I snag the heartthrob spot in stardust?
Admin
  • 25 yrs
  • In Love With
  • Birbs
Posted On: Sep 12 2017, 11:38 PM
@Rain you got it! feel free to reply to this or pm me with more information c:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥