Add Reply
New Poll

A Day in the Sun, Kaito | Moe
Kitsune
  • 1857 yrs
  • TAKEN
  • KAITO
Posted On: Sep 7 2016, 06:05 PM
Summer seemed like it was rapidly disappearing, and while Noa was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the days full of sunshine, she wasn't going to miss the heatwave. Every time the weather was too hot like this she felt like holding all nine of her tails as far from her body as she possibly could, as if that wouldn't look entirely too ridiculous. At least she could come and go as she pleased, so as to find the coolest places to be when the weather started acting up. Today was the boardwalk with it's crisp breezes, and as she happily bounced down it's creaky path she look in her surroundings. Stands here and there. The circus was still bustling, but would likely have to close up for the winter season relatively soon. Her expression was a mask of amused by it all. Having the freedom to go where she pleased was still as exciting to her as the first day- it made her want to skip and prance and poke anyone who got close with one of her tails. Sometimes she did poke people, pretending it was an accident.

"Aah," her eyes stopped on a little stand offering ice cold drinks. She was a little warm... and a little thirsty. She gravitated towards the stand, leaning forward as she got there to place her elbows on it and casually show off a little of her cleavage. "Do you have root beer~?" she asked as the tender of the stand looked over and caught sight of her. There was a little blush on the man's cheeks. She couldn't help but swell with an odd kind of pride at that, which she supposed was leftover from her old job... Brushing the memories aside she urged a tail to come up and tickle the side of the man's face as he nodded at her dumbfounded. In a honey voice that she was certain would make the man forget to charge her she asked, "Could you get me one then, sweetheart?"

Surely enough, the man handed her the drink and stuttered out for her to hand a good day. Noa winked and blew him a kiss (a tried and true cliché) before she walked away with a little swish to her hips. It was nice when she could get things she wanted without effort, but it did leave her wondering if maybe she should consider... a mild life change. After everything she'd done to try and get away from the cheating, murdering, horrible men she'd been around her whole life, shouldn't she have a stronger standpoint against manipulation? Her tails wiggled in silent contemplation before she gave up the train of thought, realizing it was kind of a bummer. Noa sipped her drink and felt herself drawn to the edge of the boardwalk. It could be nice to sit by the water for a little and maybe dip her toes in.

By the time the woman found a comfortable place to sit she had another little idea of amusement. Eyebrows raised she slowly lowered one of her many tails into the water, just a little bit. Maybe a fish would try to chomp it and she'd come out of it with something she could use to make lunch...
Shifter
  • 26 yrs
  • TAKEN
  • NOA
"We'll bang, okay?"
Posted On: Sep 9 2016, 08:47 PM
Ah summer: the season of hot pants, bikinis, beach parties, and sun tans. If there was a season that Kaito had to choose he enjoyed over others it'd most definitely be Summer. Sadly, no season could last forever, and the end of Summer was swiftly approaching. Even with the end of Summer in sight, however, Kaito was determined to enjoy the final days of the season one way or another. Boardwalk had been a cliche choice, perhaps, but he'd always enjoyed lazy strolls along the pier, perusing stalls and people watching. Today, however, he wasn't experiencing Boardwalk from the pier above, but from the water below.

While the heatwave had made the air above sweltering and unbearable, the water below the pier was still chilled and cooling, and while he might have gotten in trouble if he were swimming around in his human form, no one would look twice at an octopus floating around. Of course, anyone who did spot him would immediately notice that he was enormous; a marine-biologist would also take note of the fact that a Giant Pacific Octopus had no place underneath a pier in the Atlantic. Yet oblivious to such possibilities, Kaito continued to languish beneath the waves, letting the cool currents roll over his reddish-orange skin as he settled motionless on the rocks beneath the pier.

From his current vantage point Kaito couldn't see much of what was going on up on the Boardwalk; only furtive glimpses of people who walked close to the edge or peered over into the water as they ate snacks. It was a bit of a downside, but then the cooling water was a decent payoff. Idly, Kaito found his thoughts turning to days passed, and he wondered what his Father might have said if he'd ever found him doing something like this back home. An octopus can't smirk, but a wayward bubble of air did escape from his funnel in a manner almost like a laugh. Coming to America was probably the most liberating thing he could have possibly done with his life.

A disturbance on the water's surface caught his attention and roused him from his internal thoughts. Through the distortion of the surface Kai caught sight of what looked like wet fur; a tail of some sort? Beyond that, on the surface, was a woman sitting at the edge of the Boardwalk, overlooking the water. Though it was difficult to make out her features through the distortion of the surface, Kai couldn't help but be amused by the woman's actions. Was she hoping to catch something, perhaps? He had hardly paused to consider his own actions before he was moving along the ocean floor, silently gliding as he forced water through his funnel like a jetpack. He edged along under the boardwalk, just out of Noa's sight, until he was right underneath her partially dipped tail. With the speed of a hunting sea snake, Kai snapped a tentacle around her tail and tugged on it gently.

When she inevitably pulled back, he allowed himself to float into view, shifting into his human form as he did. His tentacles were still very much present, splayed across the water's surface around his waist as he gently turned onto his back, finally getting a look at the woman whose tail he'd 'captured'. "Woops! Looks like we got our lines crossed." His grin was about as cheeky as it could possibly get, and he even went so far as to put his hands behind his head as he floated about lazily.

CREATED BY POSY AT BTN
Kitsune
  • 1857 yrs
  • TAKEN
  • KAITO
Posted On: Sep 11 2016, 02:51 AM
She couldn't say it was unexpected when she felt something on her tail, since that was the point of dipping it into the water in the first place, but she wasn't exactly prepared for it. With a little jump and a jerk she was even less prepared for what exactly came to the surface- her quizzical expression quickly transformed into one of elation. Cephalopod! Though it wasn't only a cephalopod, it was a shifter who was frankly rather cheeky. Even better. With eyes lit up excitedly the woman flashed a little grin of her own and replied, "It sure looks like it, doesn't it?"

Upon inspection of him, or at least inspection past his tentacles which immediately excited her more than they should have, she realized he was actually pretty adorable. That grin of his was the grin of a trouble-maker, and the exact kind of person she enjoyed being around. The mundanes seemed to get offended when she played around with them too much, and she could hardly be expected to tone it down. Leaning forward a little and resting her chin in her palm she flashed another smile, a little less mischievous than the last but just as charming. One of her tails idly started to poke at the tentacles on the man, she couldn't even pretend to not be interested. "Hmmm," she purred, mock examining him lazing in the water, "I've certainly had worse encounters, so you won't hear me complaining." The little prods from her tail became a curious tickle here and there, a wiggle. It was almost the behavior of a tentacle with a mind of it's own instead of a tail she had full control over. Not that she claimed responsibility for what her tails did at any given point.

Taking up her drink for a sip she seemed to realize something. After having a little she held it out and said, "Now where are my manners? I'm Noa. Care for a drink perhaps? I'm sure all of that swimming must work up quite a thirst." She let out a soft seductive chuckle. The day was already shaping up to be far better than she could have expected- there was such a sweet spot in her heart for critters like this mysterious stranger who already captivated her. Noa felt a gentle little tug making her gravitate towards him, and as much as it could have been blamed on the quite literal tug from his tentacles or her love of cephalopods she had an odd feeling that it was something else entirely. Her grin turned mischievous again suddenly when she pulled back the soda and added, "But I simply must know the name of such a handsome creature, as payment."
Shifter
  • 26 yrs
  • TAKEN
  • NOA
"We'll bang, okay?"
Posted On: Apr 6 2017, 04:11 AM
Now that he was back in human form and above water, Kaito found himself being reminded exactly why he enjoyed playing to his whims. Though he'd 'hooked' himself on the errant tail on just such a whim, with little more than the intention of meddling in another person's day, he was now finding himself more than a little pleased with himself over the results. Without the water obscuring her the woman was extremely fetching, and Kaito would have recognized that glint in her eye from a hundred yards away. It seemed he wasn't the only one who took a measure of pleasure from defying the expectations of the rank and file. His smirk turned into an expression of mock surprise as the woman leaned forward and responded. "Worse than me? Now there's a surprise. I guess you catch all sorts of things with a tail-" He paused, taking note of the multitude of other tails now approaching him "Tails, like those."

Recognition passed over him as soon as he'd finished counting the number of downy tails idling in the space around the woman. A kitsune then; how fitting that he'd meet a woman from a race of such strong Japanese history here in America. Then again, Kaito had met a lot of women. For whatever reason, Kaito was finding this woman in particular to be rather attention grabbing. He felt almost hyper aware of her actions, to the point that he pointedly took notice that she seemed interested in his tentacles. Where her tails poked, prodded, and wiggled, his own appendages moved with an exploratory curiosity of their own, grasping at fur with suction cups that had no chance of gaining purchase on such uneven surfaces. After she gave her name, the grin returned in full force, his arms moving up to rest behind his head as he floated. "Hoooo, Noa huh? Like the old guy with the boat? I think you wear the name better. Then again, I think history could do with more foxy ladies than old men anyway."

The invitation for a drink seemed like a good excuse to join her on the pier, and so Kaito began maneuvering himself closer in order to emerge from his swim. Her sudden withdrawal and demands, however, got a brief laugh out of him. "A free drink and a compliment from a pretty woman and all she wants is my name? Someone send Ashton home before he ruins the moment." Sure, Punk'd was a dated reference but Kaito liked his retro television sometimes. Besides, it was always hip to make fun of a guy with 'Kutch' in his last name. Using both hands and tentacles, Kaito grabbed hold of dock post and pulled himself up out of the water, leaving his tanned skin glistening in the summer sun. The odd 'skirt' of tentacles hanging around his waist obscured his blue trunks, but only just. "I'm Kaito. A pleasure to meet you." He had to use those manners once in a while. Letting one of his legs dip back down over the side of the boardwalk, Kaito regarded Noa with a half-lidded expression. "So, Noa. Enjoying our last bit of summer?"

CREATED BY POSY AT BTN

Kitsune
  • 1857 yrs
  • TAKEN
  • KAITO
Posted On: May 20 2017, 06:58 PM

Noa couldn't help herself, she was simply elated by this chance meeting with such a handsome creature. His expression was just devious enough to give her a little thrill of excitement. Even his voice made Noa quiver a little with desperate curiosity- she wanted to know everything about him! "My tails are pretty spectacular like that. Not everything is a perfect catch but then sometimes~" her voice rolled into a little purr as one of her tails dipped down to slide down his face. Moments like that were always when she found herself smiling wryly and giving off a flirty wink. Riding those emotions she let her chin rest in one of her hands while she watched the man before her work his way out of the water. The way his tentacles moved, the way the sun glinted off his dark glistening skin... Noa's grin widened just a little.

His laugh was still ringing pleasantly in her ears when she placed the drink down next to him. Kaito, he said he name was. Kaito the tentacled cutie. She was already utterly smitten with the playful way he spoke, even if he did make a pretty dated reference. Oh who was she to talk- she was an old woman to some people. Pushing a little hair over her shoulder and sighing happily at the fresh air against her skin, she turned her gaze towards Kaito's face. Letting a little laugh touch her tone Noa uttered, "I doubt anybody is going to crash in and ruin the moment this time, but see me again and I'll see what I can do about that."

As a light breeze swept by Noa hoped the summer pleasantness didn't fade too quickly. Seasons came and went too fast sometimes. Humming thoughtfully she finally responded, "Well, Kaito, I suppose I'm enjoying it as much as I can. It's a shame it's almost over, I'm pretty fond of spontaneous fishing off the pier and wearing nice light clothing." As if to punctuate her point with a little extra flirt she fiddled with one of the accessory ropes hanging off her hip. She honestly wasn't wearing the most modest clothing, but wasn't that part of the fun of summer? Plus the tails- the big fluffy heater tails that could work as a suffocating outfit all on their own sometimes. "But then how about you~? I can imagine swimming around is a great way to enjoy summer without getting overheated. I'm a little jealous."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Need a staff member? Ask for: Vixen, Nova, Exe, Elsen, Joo, Ser or Ru.
Full Cbox Rules