New Poll

Smooth Like Silk, Rah/Adrian
Vampire
  • 217 yrs
  • Taken
  • Adrian Escar
Posted On: Sep 13 2017, 02:42 PM

forever young

Eli sat in a booth at his favourite jazz club, a finger tapping along to the slow beat of the music as he waited for his soulmate to arrive. Soulmate. The realization that he had found his soulmate after so long was still sinking in, and he had been thinking it over during the last few weeks since they had met. He and Adrian had discussed it, and decided that it was time for their first proper date. And so here he sat, dressed in a nice dress shirt and slacks, occasionally letting his gaze drift around the room.

The other patrons paid him no mind, the majority being regulars like himself. The few new faces were more absorbed in the music or their conversations to notice him, and he was tucked away in one of the booths that ran along two walls of the club, away from curious eyes. The wait staff had been surprised to hear that he was waiting for someone, and he wondered if bets were being exchanged in the kitchen behind the bar.

Spotting Adrian in the entrance, Eli raised a hand, signalling a waiter and directing him to bring the man over. As his soulmate approached, the vampire smiled, pleased to see him again. "Good evening," he said once Adrian was at the table. "How has your day been?"

Unicorn
  • 21 yrs
  • taken
  • Eli Landers
Posted On: Sep 13 2017, 03:12 PM
Adrian had felt as though he'd been on a high when he'd first met his soulmate, Eli. It was amazing and even during the time since their first meeting, he couldn't get over it. When Adrian thought of his soulmate, he felt an almost unnatural amount of happiness overcome him. It wasn't unnatural in the sense that it was bad. It was just a weird feeling. He'd never expected to feel so good about someone else before.

While they had taken a few weeks apart, both being busy with their lives, Adrian had texted Eli as much as he could. Hopefully he hadn't come across as annoying. But then again, he hadn't sent multitudes of texts over short periods of time. He would occasionally send a selfie to Eli though. Thankfully his soulmate didn't mind that. When he had asked for a selfie, Eli had explained that wasn't really his thing; which Adrian totally understood and accepted. Selfies could be weird at times.

As he walked down the street toward a jazz club that Eli had suggested they have their second date at, all he could feel was his nerves flying high. It was their first official date, but it was technically their second. Confusing, but it made sense in odd ways. As he walked up, wearing a dark dress shirt, and dress pants, he wondered if he should have brought something for Eli. He was a cheesy person at times, but he wasn't sure if he should have brought flowers. Would that take things too far?

Walking into the club, he saw Eli and felt his heart leap out of his chest. He was soon led over to the table where Eli greeted him. Smiling somewhat nervously, he nodded his head to his soulmate. "I had an okay day so far. I expect it'll be much better now though," he admitted with a faint blush. Sitting down and sliding into the booth, getting cozy beside Eli, he felt much better.

"I actually debated whether I should have brought you flowers. But then I realised I don't know if you like flowers. And if you did, what your favourites would be. So I decided not to." he admitted with a laugh. He looked down at his hands before smiling up to Eli. Leaning in for a chaste kiss, he pulled back and said, "It's good to see you again. I feel happier now."

Vampire
  • 217 yrs
  • Taken
  • Adrian Escar
Posted On: Sep 13 2017, 03:52 PM

forever young

Adrian certainly looked happy to see him, and Eli chuckled as he noticed the faint blush on his soulmate's cheeks. He shifted slight as Adrian slid in beside him, relaxing back into the cushions of the booth, comfortable in the presence of his soulmate. "Only okay? Slow day at the gallery?" he asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. Today was Eli's day off, so he had spent it relaxing and catching up on some reading. The kiss Adrian gave him was gentle and the vampire swore he heard a faint gasp coming from the bar. Heh, looks like he had managed to shock the bartender.

"It's good to see you too." Adrian wanted to bring him gifts? How romantic. Eli imagined that his father had dome something similar when courting his mother, but that was 200 years ago and such sentiments were rare these days. "I'm flattered, but you don't need to give me anything. As for my favourite flower I like dahlias, but I enjoy anything that doesn't have a strong smell. What about you?"

While he waited for a reply, he picked up the drink menu and scanned it. The waiters knew that he was old enough to drink despite his youthful appearance, but he wasn't sure if Adrian was in the mood for alcohol. "Do you want anything to drink, or shall we stick to pop?" he asked when Adrian was done speaking, sliding the drink menu over to him.

@Adrian Escar

Unicorn
  • 21 yrs
  • taken
  • Eli Landers
Posted On: Sep 13 2017, 04:14 PM
Adrian nodded his head and sighed. "It usually is nothing but slow days, unless there's a showing." he said while glancing out at the people at the club. When Eli glanced over at the bar, Adrian also looked over before quickly looking back to his soulmate. He was told that he didn't need to get Eli anything, he was also told what his favourite flower was. Dahlias were pretty. "Now I know that you enjoy them. I would have to say lilies are my favourite. They come in so many colours." he said with a chuckle. He was an artist and enjoyed stimulation. He enjoyed flowers for their sentimental value, but also for their inspirational aspect as well.

When Eli slid the drink menu over to him, he gave a warm smile and a quiet 'thank you'. He glanced at the classic alcoholic drink options and then over to Eli. "I wouldn't mind a drink. Although I warn you, don't give me too many." he laughed, joking with him. While he had a decent alcohol tolerance, he was a silly drunk. He wouldn't want Eli to see such an embarrassing side of him so quickly. There was no telling what he would do if he was drunk and with his soulmate. The possibilities flying in his mind were cringe-worthy.

When the waiter came back over, he glanced at Eli and placed his order. "I'll have a rum and coke, please," he trailed off, leaving it open for Eli to place his order. Adrian had no way of knowing that he was a regular here. While Eli had said that he liked to come here, he didn't consider how often that would be.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥