Add Reply
New Poll

is this a date?, nova & falan
Angel
  • 21 yrs
  • taken
  • falan & vangel
And the angels descend from heaven to bring salvation upon all lesser species.
Posted On: Sep 2 2017, 11:52 PM

"What am I thinking? This is fucking ridiculous." He kept mumbling it under his breath as he forced himself to stay where he was sitting, knowing that his company would be there soon, and he continued to grapple with the strange feelings dancing around in his chest. He didn't understand. All his life, he'd grown up knowing nothing but disgust for species other than angels, for genders other than what your birth sex was, and for sexualities other than a hetero attraction. But, yet, here he was, settled in the sand of the beach, tucked off to the side behind some jutted out rocks, sitting on top of a blanket and watching the waves crash while he waited for his company. At the very least, no one would see them here and hopefully, he wouldn't get confronted about this.

Falan thought he was an asshole and, honestly, em was right about it. Ajax knew how much of a dickwad he could be to people, not that he really cared up until his recent interactions with the kitsune. Spending any amount of time around Falan was breaking apart this facade and wall he'd built up over so long. He hated admitting that he had built up a wall in the first place, but even he knew it was there. It just wasn't something that he could really afford to... admit or show around his parents. They had a lot of expectations out of him and he intended on living up to them. Just friends. Just friends. That's it. We're just friends. Hell, even using the word "friends" made his skin crawl in a fearful way. Expectations from his parents extended to his friendships too.

Ajax glanced down the stretch of beach to his left and then to his right, not seeing any immediate sign of the colorful nonbinary classmate he was starting to have affections for. Affections? Oh, god, did he really just think that? His heart twisted painfully in his chest as he tried to mentally convince himself he wasn't feeling anything for the kitsune, but at this rate, he was dead wrong. He knew that, too, especially the more that he just sat there waiting for Falan to show up. Maybe... if I can keep this a secret, then... then maybe it will work.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania realm of the seven Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥