Add Reply
New Poll

firefly, open
Merfolk
  • 82 yrs
  • single
  • none
Posted On: Jul 16 2017, 12:06 AM
Tonight was another night on the clock, not that Naus minded. She stretched herself, taking extra care to flex her prosthetic around and make sure it was up to date. The intricate prosthesis was stilla bit hard to use at times, but she was getting better the more she used it. She flexed and stretched until her body was loose and lax, then grabbed her squirt bottle full of oil.

Tonight she was a fire breather, they were giving her more time to learn the ropes of acrobatics before putting on a show. The show wasn't actually due to start for about half an hour, but people were allowed to loiter around and watch the set up. She passed by the tiger act and hummed softly, making kissy faces at her favorite big cats.

The tigers rumbled deep in their chests in response and brushed against the cage. Naus laughed and continued on, she was getting to know everyone here really well so far. She was happy for what seemed like the first time in years. Sure, she still ached and mourned for her lost life and family, but she was healing.

It was a slow process.

She set up in the main area, and grabbed a torch. She practiced spitting a few times, trying to make the finest mist possible, and eventually got it down enough to light it up. The flare's heat was intense, but she was prepared to sweat through it. It's why she wore a black tubetop and black shorts. Less chance to get too overheated.

She began her act shortly after, amazing the crowds by spitting fire into the air in intricate ways. She did a few tricks, sweat her ass off, then eventually ended the performance with a major fireball and a bow.
TOM HARDY MADE ME THIS BRACELET
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
  • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
  • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
  • FOUR | Be respectful.
  • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
  • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
  • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
  • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
  • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
Full Cbox Rules
a resource community Candyland Couture
Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania realm of the seven Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥