01. Rules
Admin
  • 22 yrs
  • married to
  • school, work, sleep & food
When it rains, I look for rainbows. When it
Posted On: Oct 5 2014, 09:41 PM
one
We accept all levels of roleplayers, but you must be 16 years or older to join our forum due to some mature content. Our site is labeled with an open rating, since our mature settings are not required for anyone to partake in and it is not the focus of our site; it is there for the use of our members if they would like to use it. All premium and mature content is appropriately tagged and hidden in protected mature boards. We do not have a minimum word count nor a character restriction.

two
Our premium status is here for the members who want to use it. By no means is it a required part of our site. Here are the details of what is and is not allowed listed below:
  • Allowable Content: Full frontal nudity, graphic sex scenes, graphic violence, intense imagery, full depictions of hard drug use, etc. If you are unsure what is and isn’t allowed in an M-Rated thread, PM a staff member.
  • Rape, pedophilia and necrophilia are strictly forbidden due to their extremely sensitive nature. Mention is allowed briefly for the sake of explaining a character’s history, but any explicit detailing will result in serious consequences..
  • You must be 18 years or older to participate in a mature thread. It should go without saying that breaking this rule will result in immediate banning. In accordance with Jcink ToS, any member under the age of 18 who participates in mature threads could cause the site to be shut down without warning and could potentially invoke legal consequences against members of legal age.

• three
    Do not god-mod or powerplay. AoM’s main focus is on storytelling, character building and romance. Not everything will be allowed simply because of our fantasy aspects. It should go without saying that if someone does not want to do something, then you do not attempt to push it onto them. If you have an issue or feel uncomfortable with another member, alert a staff member so the situation can be handled (even if that other member is a staff member). Consent is everything.

four
    We are an account-per-character site. All members are required to have an OOC Account (typically, this is the Alias you have in the chat-box). Each character is to have an account; capitalization does not matter, as everything is automatically capitalized anyways. Link your accounts by logging into your OOC Account and clicking on My Controls and Edit Sub-Accounts. All images must be kept PG-13. You may not link your own personal RP sites anywhere on your accounts.
  • Large Avatars are 250px by 400px.

• Small Avatars are 200px by 100px.

• Profile icons are 100px by 100px.

• five
    Face claims are not required, but we do not accept real life or celebrity face claims. We are animanga style only. Face claims from video games are allowed. Face claims from live action shows are also allowed given the character has animanga style art (e.g. Castiel from Supernatural). We allow original OC art, but you must properly credit the artists and art sources. That being said, we also do not allow Canon characters. AoM is an original character site only. We encourage diversity and creativity, but we do not allow characters over 25,000 years of age.

six
    Common sense rules apply as far as our c-box is concerned. Do not impersonate, advertise or start any drama. Staff will not hesitate to ban anyone who causes a problem in the c-box. If you are asked to change the subject, then do so. The c-box is strictly PG-13, so refrain from talking about sensitive subjects, such as politics or religion. Talk of sexual subjects is forbidden, especially rape or pedophilia. It will result in immediate banning. The c-box is a privilege, not a right.

seven
    We have a one post a month minimum requirement on our site. Every month we hold Activity Checks and you’ll be required to provide a link to your monthly post. If you don’t post in a month, you lose your FC reserves until you post. In two months, you’ll be barred from making characters temporarily. In three months, you’re considered inactive and your characters will be deleted. Please post a hiatus if something comes up, but an indefinite hiatus will not save your things if we feel you’re not coming back. One post overall in a month is not a lot to ask.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

Cbox Rules

• ONE | Use your OOC name to chat in the cbox.
    • TWO | Keep cbox topics appropriate.
    • THREE | Do not pester members or staff regarding threads, posts or applications.
    • FOUR | Be respectful.
    • FIVE | Be welcoming to all members and guests.
    • SIX | Please read our rules and lore before asking questions!
    • SEVEN | Do not advertise.
    • EIGHT | Please take concerns to staff private message!
    • NINE | Remember: the cbox is a privilege, not a right!
    Full Cbox Rules
    a resource community Candyland Couture
    Bleach Platinum Hearts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Sengoku Horizon Black Prism Once Upon a Nightmare Rise of the Believers Those Among Us Code 8 Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP fugue state DBS Topsy Turvy ruinandrise Ferocious STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP TR We Are Deathless Azelania realm of the seven Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥ All of Me ♥